About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Little Princess in Pink

My Aunties sent my little Ella two beautiful dresses that we love. I told my sister, Liberty, that I would take some pictures of Ella in them. The pink dress fits her now, so she wore it last Sunday. Cooper says he loves this dress because it has a "jewel" on it. I thought that was cute. Ella, I decided, looked like a little princess in pink. It is so fun to dress her up, but I have also come to realize that I still enjoy dressing my little boys. The boys just don't have as many layers. When Ella is dressed up for church she will have a diaper, a onesie, tights, bloomers and then her dress! Whew!! Diaper changing is like an excavation. Well here's my little doll, enjoy!She's smiling!! Yay!
Who doesn't love fur collars and tulle!
The little princess is pouty!



4 comments:

whitney said...

I'll take a pouty and grumpy Ella anyday! For the record, she really did look like a princess in her dress. Between the tulle on her head and the tulle on her bum, she looked like she had been frosted!

The DeVito's said...

I love those pictures! I love the dress too. It looks like something I would wear. ;)

Alabama Apples said...

So...I'll leave another comment. My very favorite picture is the pouty princess. She cracks me up. She is so cute and all I want to do is pinch her cheeks then kiss her! I love you!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Coty said...

Stephanie, just look at your little Family...sooo Cute!!! i know we see eachother in passing but this is just great for keeping up with one anothers lives right...all the funny little things that noone but 'the mamas' appreciate right??? We'll keep in touch; love your blog.

~Coty