About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Okay, Whit. Here you go!!

Five things I was doing ten years ago...
1.)Looking forward to graduating high school.
2.)Listening to my favorite CD by Deana Carter (I still LOVE her CD Did I Shave My Legs For This)
3.)Probably being grounded and doing dishes...it was a sentence that I had like my whole senior year.
4.)Crying my little heart out...my boyfriend Kyle left for his mission on Dec. 10th.
5.)Holing up at Holly's house. We would wish that a snow storm would strand us up there. Her house was so comfy.

Five things on my to-do list today...
1.) Shop for Christmas
2.)Take and pick Cooper up at school
3.)Go to the 1st ward Christmas party, and find a Christmas goodie that looks homemade to take
4.)Straighten my house
5.)Nurse, and nurse some more

Five snacks I enjoy...
1.)Twix, Swedish Fish
2.)Ice Cream
3.)Any kind of berry
4.)Carmel popcorn
5.)Cheese, pickles and crackers

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1.) Pay off student loans.
2.) Buy a beautiful house and decorate it.
3.) Buy a Lincoln Navigator and Phillip his Toyota Tundra
4.) Pay off my family's debts and buy my dad the truck of his dreams.
5.) Go coo coo at Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids and coo coo at Gap and Gap kids and Gymboree

Three of my bad habits...
1.) Leaving my make-up on at night...I know, I know it's bad for your skin...I'm just sooo tired!
2.) Letting my laundry pile up.
3.) Not organizing and having too many"junk drawers"...I need to collaborate forces with Lib!!

Five places I have lived...
1.) Stillwater, OK
2.) Tacoma, WA
3.) Logan, UT
4.) Lexington, KY
5.) Sterling, CO

Five jobs I've had...
1.) Pony Express Pizza
2.) Lee's (supermarket) checker
3.) Receptionist at Wade Cook
4.) Frame Stylist and Frame Technition at Dr. Wolfley's office
5.) Mommy!!

Five things people probably don't know about me...
1.) I have snuck out of the house when I was a teenager
2.) I sometimes sweep the dirt under the fridge/stove with my foot instead of getting the broom and dustpan
3.) I love to put headphones on and turn the music up and get "lost" in the song for a little bit
4.) I love to sleep in later then respectable people should
5.) I have a hard time letting go of clothes and shoes that I don't wear anymore and yet I keep buying more...speaking of which I bought the cutest pair of sling-back, leapord spotted high heels today. So cute and way on sale!!

Okay, I know that Carrie's been tagged. Whit you got to Lib first... Holly have you and Alesa been tagged?? If not, consider yourselves tagged and Meredith, of you want to answer the questions we would love to read 'em!! And Phillip, you've been tagged!

5 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Yours is cute! I will admit I've swept things under the fridge/stove, too. Mom would be so ashamed of us! I had forgotten about Kyle...isn't it funny how important things like that are at the moment, but sooo not in the big sceme of things? Also, you weren't fooling anyone...I knew you had snuck out before! I think I only did it once and felt totally guilty and I didn't do it again. Blah! I was so boring! No fun stories to talk about. Love you!

whitney said...

I'm so jealous! I totally never snuck out *sigh* (cue the teenage angst). I used to go sit on the roof and talk to friends (where do you think Jesse learned it:P), does that count?

Mere said...

Steph - I never knew you were so wild in high school! Sneaking out of the house?!? Tsk tsk!

Yesterday I bought some snake skin print ballet flats. My mom pressured me into getting them, but I'm still not sure if I'm hip enough for animal prints. I wore them today and felt extra-funky.

The DeVito's said...

I remember when you were sneaking out with that boy from Lee's! I'll have to go answer now.

Carrie said...

I loved reading about you! I have sooo many questions from that. I love Deana Carter by the way. I bought her "tape" when I was in H.S. What in the world did you get grounded for in High School? Okay and sweeping the dirt under the stove/fridge is so funny! I have never heard of anyone doing that. You crack me up!