About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Just Getting Started

Well we did it. Here we are following our friends into the world of blogging. I'm not sure how we will do with this but we are going to give it a shot. Steph has been checking our friends blogs almost daily so I thought hey this may be a great way to keep everyone updated on how we are and what we are doing. I personally am very bad at keeping up with friends that have moved away. This will hopefully help.

For those that have lost touch or haven't heard from us for awhile her is a quick catchup. I am still working on my Ph.D in business finance here at Oklahoma State University. Ya that's right, I am still here. However in jsut another year I can change my profile to read Dr. Phil.

Steph is doing a wonderful job being a stay at home Mom of three. Can you believe it. In fact we just had a little girl on October 29th. We named her Ella Grace Humphrey. She was 20 1/2 inches long, and 7 lbs 12 oz. She is already spoiling us. I thought it would be the other way, but if we (more like Steph) didn't wake her up to feed her she would probably sleep through the night.

Cooper is one month away from being 6. I can't hardly believe that I have a 6 year old son. Time really does go by quickly. Cooper is in Kindergarten and seems to like most things about school, except the nap time. It is just too long he says. He really is doing well in school though. He is looking forward to getting some days off for Christmas.

Greyson is now 3 years old and almost eveyday tells us how much he misses his cousin Josiah. I really wants to go and visit him in Alabama as soon as possible. He is also attending a local preschool two days a week for a couple of hours. This gives him some thing that is just his, and gives Steph a little break. Next year it will be Pre-K, which here in Oklahoma is 1/2 day five days a week. We will have 2 kids in the public schools. Makes me feel old.

This is what makes up the Humphrey 5. I debated about making it the Humphrey 6 because our family also has a dog. Henry is a black and silver miniature schnauzer, just over a year. We got him last year and he has been a very loved member of the family since. The boys absolutely love him. Greyson and Henry are always rolloing on the floor with each other fighting for dominance. I think Henry has finally figured out what this new member of our family is all about. At first when Ella would cry he wouldn't know what was going on. He was very curious, but now seems to have it figured out. He really has done well adjusting to a new baby.

Well I am going to try and get some pictures of everyone posted on here as soon as possible, so you all can see the family. For now it is just after 1:00 in the morning so I need to get Steph up to feed Ella and get some sleep. Before I know it the boys will be up ready to watch T.V. and get ready for school.

1 comments:

The DeVito's said...

YAY! I'm so glad you started a blog! I love being able to hear all about people's adventures! I need to see pictures of all your babies.