About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Ella's One Month Check-Up and My Kiddos


Greyson being his cute little self.

Ella peacefully sleeping in her cradle.

Ella's first "kitchen sink" bath.

Ella's first Thanksgiving.

Cooper and Ella on Thanksgiving day. Cooper, Greyson and Ella the first week she was born. Cooper in his kindergarten class.

Cooper and Greyson dressed up for Halloween. Cooper is a vet and Grey is Pooh Bear.

Phillip and I took Ella in for her one month check-up today. She is actually going on six weeks, so I was really looking forward to seeing how much she has grown. As a total worry-wort and over-anxious mother I enjoy seeing her grow. That means that I must be doing something right. :) Sure enough, she's growing!! My little heavy-weight came in at a wopping 10.3 pounds and she has grown nearly 2 inches since she was born. Yay!! It has been very fun watching her grow over these last few weeks. I did talk to her doctor about reflux, though. I have suspected that she has had it since birth...and she does. Her spitting has become considerably worse over the last couple of weeks. So, Ella was perscribed a perscription to lessen the spit-up and help the acid burn. Hopefully we will see improvement soon. Poor little Ella seems so uncomfortable when she spits-up. It was pretty cute when I picked Cooper up from school, I told him that I took Ella to the doctor. I let him know that she was growing and he let me know that was what he suspected. He let me know that her fingernails were getting bigger. He said that when she was born her fingernails were little and now they were bigger. I thought it was pretty cute that he was basing her growth on how big her fingernails are.


I showed my mom today some pictures that I have taken recently and let her know what pictures I put on my blog. Mind you, she thinks that my children are beautiful as only a Mimi can, but she thought that I should post some other pictures so that all can see a better represention of how my kids look. So, I am taking my mom's advice, as all good daughters should :) and posting some other pictures. So...enjoy. :)

6 comments:

The DeVito's said...

Your kids are darling! You are wrong about newborn pictures. She's beautiful. I love the family picture too. Greyson looks like somebody famous but I can't think of who.

Carrie said...

Yea!!! I am so glad you guys started a blog! Brian and I often wonder what you are up to. We still can't believe you are in Stillwater after our many moves. Your kids are gorgeous!! It is so funny we both had 2 boys and then got our girl. I will link you to ours and check it often!! Thanks for letting me know about it!

The DeVito's said...

I get the questions from Stephanie my sister's blog. Of course you can go along with me!

Mere said...

Stephanie - I saw your had a blog when I looked at Lib's blog. Oh my goodness - your kids have grown so much! They look so much like you! It looks like you guys are doing great! Check out our family blog at www . theburnhams . com (no spaces, but I type it like that so I won't get spam).

Alabama Apples said...

Steph, it was was so fun seeing your babies! I LOVE the picture of Coop and Ella. You really have beautiful children. I'm not just saying that with a auntie's love. Although I do lo9ve trhem and seeing them made me miss them more!

whitney said...

I swear steph! You have the most photogenic kids I've ever seen in my life. If there's even a remote chance their pictures going to be taken, they off posin' like supermodels!

whit