About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

These shoes are made for walkin'-or at least being carried!



I introduced Ella to the wonderful world of shoes yesterday. I was at Old Navy the day before and found some really cute shoes. I was so excited to see some shoes that fit Ella. I don't love the tights w/o shoes look, so I have been meaning to look for some shoes for her. I found these and I think that they are casual enough to wear during the week and for church too. So, I was excited. May this be the first of many!!



5 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

I loooove the shoes! She's trying to be like her mama-all infatuated with the world of shoes. She looks totally cute in blue, Steph. It makes her red hair pop and no piglet look going on. I did have to laugh at her chubby cheeks, though. I just want to pinch them!-in the most loving auntie way!!

whitney said...

Let the shoe shopping begin! I never got into the shoe thing w/Ezra, but Georgia already has two pairs (sunday and casual) and I can't even wait for her to grow big enough or it to get warm enough (for sandals) for me to get some more.

I agree w/Lib-she looks adorable in blue!

Mere said...

I love the ginormous bows you put on her head. Like people can't tell that she's a girl! At least she's got some hair goin' on.

I don't think I put Brooke in shoes until it got cold out (probably when she was 10 months old). She hated them, and I hated trying to shove her feet in them (although tiny baby shoes are so cute!)

The DeVito's said...

Those are so cute! I can't wait until I get to buy cute little baby things! Way to start her young on loving shoes!

whitney said...

Oooo, love the sparkly sign. I'm sure Cooper's just lovin' seeing his name in lights!