About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Baby Harrison

Ella and Harrison.

Phillip's mom is holding Ella and Harrison. She is empathatically
"crying" with her grandbabies.

We were able to attend Harrison's blessing yesterday down in Norman, Oklahoma. We had a really great time and we are grateful we live close enough to attend these neat family events. John gave a beautiful blessing for Harrison. He is truly a special little boy. John and Julie's ward was a lot of fun, as I found out. When I had to go to the nursing room twice during church I met some really fun women. It was wonderful feeling accepted into a ward as a visitor! There were a lot of women in their ward that are in the same place in life as I am. I met a really cute mom that blessed her daughter yesterday, as well. Her daughter is about a week older than Ella and that is her third baby. As I found out, her sister-in-law works in Young Women with my mom and my sister. It was a fun coincidence...a small world. :) After church we headed to Phillip's parent's home and worked on some wedding things. (Phillip's sister is getting married on the 18th) I worked on "fluffing" some pine garland that will go around the railing in the rotunda in the Capital (that is where her reception will be). After a while John, Julie and her kids came and we had dinner. Then I decided to take some pictures of the little ones. It is remarkable that they are both Humphrey babies because they look quite different. Little Harrison has really dark hair and a cute dimpled chin. Ella practically looks transparent next to Harrison! :) They are both beautiful, in my opinion, in their own ways. Thanks for the wonderful day, Humphrey's!

2 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Ella and Harrison look so cute together. Ella is so pretty when she smiles!! I can't wait to see her again. Mom says you'll possibly coming for a week this month. Yeah if you can! Love ya!

whitney said...

Who'd even know they were related? They look so different, yet both adorable! He has the cutest little dimpled chin-I never knew dimpled chins showed up so young, but I guess they would, wouldn't they? Ella's gotten even cuter as she's gotten older (is that even possible?)!