About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Ella's Two Month Check-Up

I took Ella in for her two month checkup today. She is growing great. That is always nice to hear. Her stats are: 5o% for height, nearly 75% for weight (big girl! :), and nearly 75% for her head (thanks Humphrey's! :). I talked to the doctor about her Refux and she uped Ella's dose of her medication. Hopefully it will keep some of that milk in her tummy. Well, I guess she is getting enough down...I would just like it if so much didn't end up on her shirt...and mine and the couch, down her neck, and mine....should I go on? :) She also had three shots. Ouch!! Poor little girl. I hate it. If they weren't necessary I wouldn't have them do it. They are sitting there so peaceful and whammo-shots. I hate it. She seems to be okay, though. We got her some Tylanol. Also, they gave her another immunization orally...yay! Whoever invented that is brilliant. She didn't even spit it out. We're just glad she is healthy, happy and ours.

5 comments:

The DeVito's said...

Hey Steph!
Glad to hear Ella is doing well. I figured out a way to edit my blog with digital scrapbooking paper. I'll send you the link, if you want and you can edit yours.
Did you know Michelle had her baby?

Anonymous said...

Holly-

Yep, I knew she had her baby. She called a few days before Christmas with some questions, so I need to call her back and see how things went.

Thank you, I would LOVE the link!!

The DeVito's said...

Feeling the kicks makes it so much more real! I don't think it's really hit me that I'm pregnant, but now it's feeling much more real.

Alabama Apples said...

I'm glad Ella is well! What a big girl. You'll have to let me know about Michelle, too.

whitney said...

I told you she was a little chunk ;). She's just so friggin' adorable! I can't even wait to see Georgia and Ella playing pricesses together in tutus (the ones auntie libby gave them:), forcing a tutu on gunner too. Yay! Yay! for cousins!