About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Thank you, Auntie Lib!


Look at that bottom!
I have been putting Ella in the cutest clothes since she was born and I am just so grateful. We have been able to dress Ella like a little fashion plate thanks almost entirely to one person...Auntie Lib! I bathed Ella this morning after a huge blowout (yikes!) and went to go get her dressed. I love putting on new clothes (who doesn't??) and this love doesn't end with me. I love dressing my kids in new clothes...I get the same satisfaction. Anyway, Ella is getting really close to her 3 mo. mark so I have started pulling out the 3 mo. outfits and she is mostly fitting them. Low and behold when I pulled out the clothes, I mostly can't remember the exact outfits that are in there, I was wonderfully surprised at this outfit waiting to be worn. I was so excited. I love this outfit. Little did my sweet sis know how excited I would be to see it (again!). Also, little did she know that purple and green would look the best on her. So, with lots of hugs and kisses and thank you, thank you all around...we wanted to say thank you, Auntie Lib!! The outfits are a symbol, to us, of your love and thoughtfulness! We love you!!

4 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Ella, you're beautiful! Auntie Libby wants to give you hugs and kisses and just squeeze your cheeks! Thank heavens for America's Thrift Store! I just bought Gav a cute pair of Adidas for 5 bucks. Gotta love that! I love you!!! We'll all have to go together. Yeah!!! I can't wait to tackle it with 7 kids in tow. Hooray! Love you!

The DeVito's said...

So cute! I can't wait to buy little baby clothes. They are all so darling!

whitney said...

I remember those! How could one forget the cute little pants w/patches on the bum-what's not to love? When Auntie Lib is teamed up w/America's Thrift Store-they're unstopable! I can't even wait to go there together! Only a few more days!!

Mamapierce said...

What cute clothes! Girls are so fun to shop for, aren't they?