About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy 8th!

Happy Eighth, Honey! Phillip and I went on our first date eight years ago today. For our date Phillip took me to El Vacerio in Stillwater and then onto a church dance in Norman. It began a whirlwind week followed by our marriage five months later. We just clicked. Our relationship began so easily and naturally and has continued so. We truly love spending time with eachother and would choose to spend most of our time together.
We were talking over dinner about our "anniversary" and thinking back, little did we know what that date would begin. We had no idea that eight years later we would have three beautiful children and have traveled the road we have taken. I wouldn't have traded the ups and downs for anything. I am excited for the next eight years and the many, many years to follow. I love you, Phillip and am forever grateful to be your wife.

7 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Awww! That's so sweet! I've never heard your "story" so I'm happy to even get the summary! When did you get married? Was it in 2000?

Anonymous said...

Yep, Phillip and I got married in 2000. It makes it easy for us to remember how long we've been together. ;)

whitney said...

Ahhh, that's so sweet. I totally remember when ya'll started dating. Remember when he came over one Saturday morning to suprise you with breakfast and cartoons. We all thought he was the cooolest.

Alabama Apples said...

So I tried to comment yesterday, but things were struggling. I think that this is a cute post! It sure is fun to remember the beginning of things. You and Phil are such a great couple...very well suited for each other!

Sandy said...

Hi Stephanie. Thanks for commenting on my blog. That is awesome that you have been married for 8 years and have 3 kids. That is quite an accomplishment. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Melissa said...

Hey Stephenie- It's Melissa Burr- I love that you have a blog and I love how I find random people through other peoples blogs- it is a small world in the blogging world. I saw you on Maria's blog- Mary told me about it. Anyway, how fun. Lindsay and Whitney in the ward have blogs too- I think they are way fun. Anyway, sorry for the random hello!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful life we started back then. By the way I think we still click. You really are my sweetheart and I am blessed beyond measure to be able to call you my wife, sweetheart and very bestest friend. I love you forever.