About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

I totally stole this idea off of Whit's blog. I thought it'd be fabulous to do for my Valentine's Day post. I know, I know very belated, but I think it is wonderful to have a day you express to others that you love and appreciate them in your life. I hope that you all had a great Valentine's Day and for all of those that I love and I didn't see, I am sending you my love.

What is your husbands name? Phillip
How long have you been together? We've been married for 7 and a half years
How long did you date? 5 mos.--when it's right, it's right
Who eats more? Phillip, but I can hold my own ;)
Who said I love you first? Phillip, but I followed a tiny bit later
Who is taller? Phillip. I'm 5'3 and he's 5'9
Who has more speeding tickets? Phillip, I usually get off, but I haven't gotten pulled over in a long time and really Phillip has only had a few. Funny, Phillip's a driver's ed teacher on the side and actually we really wouldn't know right know if we were going to get a speeding ticket 'cause our spedometer is on the fritz...we gotta get that fixed.
Who is more sensitive? Actually, I could say it's a toss-up. Phillip and I are both pretty sensitive about some same and some different things.
When there is a fight, who usually wins? Ohh, I guess probably me. I have a strong stance that I'm always right ;). Phillip will put his foot down on somethings, though.
Who does the laundry? Both. Sometimes I start it, sometimes Phillip does, I usually keep it going, Phillip usually folds and I usually put away.
Who does the dishes? Usually me, but Phillip is great on trying to get them cleared up in the morning before I wake up.
Who sleeps on the right? Me (if you're looking up from the foot of the bed)
Who pays the bills? Definetly Phillip, I tried at the beginning and still would help out, but Phillip has a system
Who mows the lawn? Phillip, but I've wheeled the riding lawn mower around :)
Who cooks dinner? Too many cooks in the kitchen isn't applicable in my kitchen. We love Joseppi's cooks, Texas Road House cook's... j/k. We both cook, it just depends. I can cook easy enough if Phillip can help with an idea. I hate coming up with an idea.
Who drives when you are together? Phillip, but I'm a darn good back seat driver :)
Who is more stubborn? Me. Hands down. However, like I said, when Phillip really wants something he usually gets his way.
Who kissed whom first? Phillip kissed me. You were cold right, Honey???
Who asked out who first? Phillip asked me out. Later I asked Phillip how he found out my phone# and he said that he looked "beautiful" up in the phone book. A cheesy line that I still love to think about...
Who proposed? Phillip
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 2 brothers and 2 sister and Phillip has 2 brothers and 1 sister.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Ahhh...I love remember our days at OSU and how Philip snatched you up as soon as you moved in. All of the guys wanted a date with Stephanie! :) Philip is sooo good to help with the laundry and dishes! You go Philip!!! Maybe you could call up Brian and give him a little encouragement! :)

whitney said...

Like I said in the previous post-you have one of the sweetest husbands ever! I know his pickup line was a little cheesy, but in my opinion, the cheesier, the better!

Alabama Apples said...

He's such a sweetie! I love him sooo much. You guys are so well suited for each other.