About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 25, 2008

My Little Reader

I just had to post this... Cooper is reading to his little brother for the first time. I was even smart enough to capture it on the camera! Yay!! I am so pround of my little guy. Cooper has become quite the little reader lately. We will be driving along and he will read signs and tell us what they say. He is doing just great. I was so excited to see him reading to Greyson that I nearly burst. I guess I have fond memories of being read to and then in turn reading to my little brothers and sisters. It was a pretty neat thing for a mom to see.

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

That is so sweet! Is Cooper in kindergarten or first grade? Anna is in kindergarten & it's fun to see her reading. (I don't remember learning to read in kindergarten...)

Alabama Apples said...

He's reading already? How neat!!! Maybe he can teach Jos a few things when you come!

whitney said...

That's so exciting! Yay! Yay! for reading! Good for little Coop.

Anonymous said...

Cooper is in kindergarten. Speech classes have helped him read...learning letters and sounds, that type of thing.

Alabama Apples said...

Jos just said he wished ourhouse looked like yours-it is just so pretty!!-his words