About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome, Scarlett!

This post is quite tardy, but I have been wanting to write it anyway.
Sweet Scarlett Caroline made her introduction into this world on October 28th. She is my sister, Whitney and Spencer's, third baby. She is absolutely beautiful! We are all oohing and ahhing over her dark, dark hair. Between my sisters and my own kids we have 5 redheads (I know! crazy, huh!) out of 9. So, seeing a beautiful dark haired baby has been such a treat. From my point of view (you may need to talk to Whitney to get a view from the trenches) she is a good baby--a little spitty (she may have Reflux...something that is not new to us), but overall so sweet. It has been such a treat to have a newborn baby to smell and cuddle. We are so blessed to be able to have her in our family. My boys and Ella are beside themselves with excitement. They love to be able to hold her and love on her. Ella gets in such a tissy when Scarlett's around because she wants to pat her and get near her. Cooper and Greyson love to sit and hold her. It has been fun for me to see the growth in Greyson, because he will sit and hold Scarlett for much, much longer than he would just a year ago with Ella. They really love her so much and thank Heavenly Father in their prayers for sending Scarlett to our extended family.
I have posted some pictures of sweet Scarlett. They are from the first few days. Her features have become much more refined, but I just had to share the pictures I had. I am sure I will have more pictures later. Enjoy!









7 comments:

whitney said...

Your kids are just so sweet with Scarlett. Ella just makes me laugh with her insistence at being around her. You're right, she really is such a good baby. I'm very lucky in that.

PS-Your open-eyed pic of her is the best one I've seen!

Anonymous said...

mom i love you

Anonymous said...

love cooper

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Coop

Love,
Mom

Alabama Apples said...

She's a doll. I can't wait until I get to see some pictures of her all dolled up. Your kiddies are so cute about babies. I love the pictures of your boys with her. I can just see how happy they are to be holding and loving on her. I can imagine how Ella is with her. Gun is really starting to be interested in babies, too. You are so beautiful (as always) in your picture holding Scarlett. I love you all!

Carrie said...

She is so cute!! I had no idea they were expecting a baby. I have been a little slow getting through all of the blogs lately. Your kids are just GORGEOUS!! I love your hair by the way...you are soo Pretty!

Coty said...

She is sooo cute. she looks alot like spencer to me. I just love itty bitty babies don't you? cuteness