About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Spicy!

I thought that I would take a quick break from the "travel logs" and post something a little fun and different. I'm not quite sure that I agree with everything that it says (mild temperament...have they met me?!) but I thought it was fun nonetheless. There is a link to do the quiz, if you want to...I would love to see how spicy you are.

You Are Basil
You are quite popular and loved by post people.
You have a mild temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive.
You are sweet, attractive, and you often smell good.
What Spice Are You?

6 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

sorry, your link doesn't work. Maybe you could try to link it again...I'd love to try!

whitney said...

Hmm...you do have a distinctive style and you are well-liked, so that works, but you most DEFINITELY do not have a mild temper ;).

Lively Luckinbills said...

I agree with Whitney...and I have always admired your style and class. Thanks for the allergy tips!

Alabama Apples said...

So I'm Basil too...go figure!

Lively Luckinbills said...

I happen to be ginger...my blog has the meaning.

Coty said...

o so you stephanie, i just don't picture you as anything other than mild-mannered...then again, i too have boys and well ..i think that's enough to make even the most laid back individual critically insane.