About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 18, 2008

I've Got You Babe

I'm a bit of a blogger-looser lately. I am extremly behind on my posting, so...I'm trying to catch up bit by bit. So...here goes.
Phillip and I celebrated our eighth anniversary on August 4th. I wanted to let him know that I love him deeper today than I ever dreamed possible eight years ago. I knew I would love him more...I just didn't realize how. He is a wonderful man that supports me in everything that I do. He is an exceptional father. He has the kindest heart that I have ever seen. I was such a lucky girl to find him. He has the foundation to hold my family steady and I am eternally grateful for that. Phillip is a hard worker and is very family conscientous. I found my other half and I couldn't be luckier. Here's to eight years and so many, many more. I love you, Babe.
Me and Phillip in Branson. (this picture is at a bad angle...phillip's chin is not that big and he isn't that bald...he wanted me to add that...and it's true!)

10 comments:

Lively Luckinbills said...

You two are so cute. I think you are both lucky to have eachother. Life is more fun when you have someone to share it with. Love the picture, big chin and all!!

Melissa said...

Cute cute. WOW congrats on the 8 years!! Way to go. That is fabulous. I love how much love can get deeper and deeper through the years. Its hard to describe but it is real. Congrats.

Mamapierce said...

Happy Anniversary! I love happy marriages! :o)

whitney said...

Happy anniversary! You really do have a great guy. Phil's got to be the nicest guy I know, hands down. He's also one of the best daddys ever! Yay for 8 whole years!

Coty said...

YIPPEE! 8 years and counting!!!
congrats, and you look so fabulous stephanie. I love you tan ;)

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for 8 years! Funny how time flies yet seems like it has been that way forever!! Phillip is seriously the best guy I know. He would do ANYTHING for you and your kiddies. I love you both!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! It's been 8 years already? I hardly know Phillip but from all I've heard from your family, he sounds like an amazing guy. Congratulations, guys! Did we all get married in August? We just celebrated our 12th year.

Carrie said...

Congratulations on 8 years!! You guys are sooo cute!! I love the picture. That bit at the end sounds a little like Brian! :)

Chambers Clan said...

I didn't know that you got married the same year I did! Isn't it so wonderful to remember. I'm not a math whiz, so I'm grateful for it! That is fantastic that you are still in love and having fun. I feel the same way about my man too! It is crazy how love evolves though. Congratulations guys. You sure make a cute couple!

Tiffany said...

Isn't amazing how love grows to be so indescribable!?! Congratulations! I am always so envious at how much I see that your husband loves you.