About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Growing, Learning and Living

Today I sent my babies...or rather my big boys, off to school. I am so very proud of both of them. Cooper, who can be a bit anxious about new situations, was such a pro. He tried to help Grey feel at ease and was such a wonderful big brother. Greyson was nervous but ended up doing really well. They are such wonderful boys and being away from them for a bit makes me even more grateful to be their mother. There really isn't many things that make my heart swell more than seeing my children waiting with excited eyes to see me after school. I love you boys, and I am so excited for you. Keep on growing, learning and living up to the wonderful princes you are.

12 comments:

Coty said...

oh, that is so sweet. tear. from one mother to another, it's alittle tough watching them grow-up, huh. i wish them the best of luck and tons of outrageously fun school experiences. enjoy 'em

Coty

Alabama Apples said...

They're so cute! I'm so glad Grey had a good day. I'll have to call and find out how it went tomorrow. Give them hugs and kisses from Auntie. I hope you enjoyed the little break having both boys in school afforded you. I love you!

Jules said...

So cute! I love picking up my kiddies from school and seeing their happy little faces too. They just look so excited to see you there. It makes it all worth it, doesn't it?

The DeVito's said...

I can't believe how big they are. They are darling. I can't even imagine Bella being that big!

Chambers Clan said...

Wow, that's early! Ours starts on the 25th. My oldest goes to kindergarten this fall and I can't believe it! How fun though to have an older sibling to go with:) They sure are cuties.

The DeVito's said...

I got her tummy time toy at Costco just yesterday. She hates just laying on her tummy, but she loves this because she can see the stuff better, I think.

Miriam said...

What handsome boys!!! And such a well written post! Isn't it sweet to watch brothers be so good for each other!

Brooke said...

They grow up too fast, don't they?

Melissa said...

CUTE boys! Wow they look so fantastic in their going to school gear. How fun. I'm glad it was good and that they were good helpers. Big brothers are the best.

Mamapierce said...

Wow, you have two in school. That's amazing! They are SO adorable, Steph!

whitney said...

They're such cute boys...um, I mean, big handsome men ;). I'm glad things went well w/their first day, hopefully they're adapting well...I know they're a little on the shy side. I'd tell you to give 'em big hugs for me...but, I'll probably see them tomorrow :)

Carrie said...

Wow you have 2 in school!! What did you do with that free time?? They are such handsome boys and look like best friends! So cute!