About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mack Daddy

My youngest brother, Mack, recently graduated from Stillwater High School and I have been so behind in my posting that I haven't gotten around to posting about it. His graduation was a wonderful accomplishment that we are all so proud of him for. Not only did Mackie (what his family affectionately calls him) earn his High School dipolma but he took a semester(+) at Meridian Tech and recieved certificate in CAD. Way to go, Mackie! He is now working full-time building fence, and what not, and working for Cold Stone Creamery (yummy) on the weekend. He is also preparing to become a full-time missionary for our church. Yay for Mackie...can ya' see I'm just a bit proud of him? ;) I recently took some pictures of Mack, and thought that I would show him off a bit. I just had to say what a cutie-patootie he is! Mackie also is such a wonderful help with my boys. They have so much fun plaing with their "Uncle Mackie". Mackie and my fam will often go to lunch or dinner just to hang-out. What a guy! What 18 yr. old likes to hang out with his older sister?? But he humors me enough to say that he does. :) We have had great talks over dinner or just at my house and I know that we won't be living close for forever so, I have come to cherish that time.

I love you, Mackie!!

9 comments:

The DeVito's said...

Wow! I can't believe he's so grown up! I still remember him being 8. He really has turned into a real cutie-patootie. I bet the girls love him.

Jules said...

I still call him Mackie too! It seems like such a struggle to call him otherwise. What a great post and a great way to honor your little brother. He is such a great guy. Love the pics you took of him too. He looks so grown up! Guess he is :)

Aubrey said...

Awww, Mackie is a cutie! Great pictures too! That's so neat you have such a close relationship with your younger brother.

Brooke said...

Mack has always been a great friend to our family since we moved here five years ago. It's hard to see him graduating. Just another reminder how fast time goes....like we need another reminder! (Oh, I think he works at Marble Slab and not Cold Stone -- ) and it's great. He gives HUGE portions!

whitney said...

Mack sure has grown up a lot recently. You took such fun pics of him-I'm very impressed. You guys ought to invite us out on more of your lunches. We'll come and hang out.

whitney said...

So I'm a total loser and completely forgot to give you kudos for dying my hair for me (and taking those oh-so-fabulous pictures). This is my offical announcements that Stephanie did my hair for me and she is the bestest ever b/c of it. (how's that?:)

Alabama Apples said...

I love Mack too! What a fab tribute to him! You do take fabulous pics!

Jenny said...

Holy cow! I remember Mackie (yes, that's what I called him too) when he was like 5. He still has those gorgeous girl melting blue eyes too. Man, we are getting old if our little brothers are graduating!

Coty said...

oh holy cow!!! he just went and grew up on us didn't he? you go mack!!!
what a good sis you are stephanie...i woulda just slugged my bro; maybe givin' him a swirly (if he were lucky)