About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Perfect Song

I know that I have not posted since the very first post on this blog, but I heard it today. I was watching Jay Leno and his musical guest was "the Plain White T's" and they did it. They have written the perfect song. You know the song that makes you tear up just hearing it. The one you only wich you would have been able to write for your wife (or husband for all the wifes reading this). Here is a youtube video with lyrics. You have got to listen to it.



Stephanie. This is my perfect song for you. I wish I would have written it, but since someone else did then maybe tonight we can sit on the couch, listen to it together and pretend it's me singing it to you.



I love you!!! MMMMMMMMMMuahhhhh

5 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Phillip- it is absolutely the best song EVER!!! Thank you for posting it. I know that is exactly who you are for Steph, too. I love you both! Thanks for the song!

whitney said...

Ahhh, that's a really sweet song. I love it! Gotta love the Plain White T's...sigh.

Coty said...

cha, what a guy...so-oh-oh romantic...when a guy makes you fall in love all over again, AND posts it for the whole wide world to see...well, that's when ya know ya got a good one!!!
here's to listening to your love song together ;)

Alesa Larsen said...

I love that song, I am going to go down load it right now. Thanks

Coty said...

Stephanie, you have got to check this site out www.bottombumpers.com
they are sooo CUTE!!! and what's great about them is you can customize them; so cute for a little girl i think.