About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Tender Mercies

My sweet sis posted about thing she loves and I have wanted to do it too. So, here goes.

I love...

When my laundry is all done and put away.
When my kids are in bed and it is quiet time for me and Phillip.
Watching my kids play nicely.
My favorite song coming on the radio.
Green buds on the trees.
Getting a card or letter in the mail from a loved one.
Having my kids tell me they love me w/o me telling them first.
Having my boys say "okay, Mom" when I ask them to do something.
Holding my children for the first time.
Watching my children sleep. They look beautiful.
A freshly vacuumed floor.
My sisters visiting.
Coming off the airplane and being greeted by my loved ones.
Tulips.
Sitting down to make cards.
Sleeping in.
My boys telling me "that's your song, Mom!".
My husband telling me I am the most beautiful woman to him.
Fridays, I love the anticipation of the weekend.
Listening to my boys sing.
The way a baby smells.
Roadtrips.
Necklaces my boys make me.
Being sealed forever to my family.
When my children smile and laugh.
Hearing Cooper read.
Watcing Greyson maticulously put things away.
Watching Ella discover things for the first time.
Shopping-especially with my mom and sisters.
Holding hands.
Hearing Phillip's voice.
Taking my kids to the pool.
Feeling my babies kick for the first time.
Going to the beach.
Laughing until my sides hurt.
Phone calls from loved ones.
The crinkle at the edge of Phillip's eyes.
Me and my family all dressed up for church.
Watching my boys in the Primary Program.
Christmas and traditions.
Wet slobbery kisses from my kids and my nieces and nephew

This is just a few, there are so many more. I am grateful for the many tender mercies my Heavenly Father has bestowed upon me.

9 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Awww, what a sweet list! So, by the way - what is your favorite song?

Alabama Apples said...

I LOVE your list! Those are my favorite things, too! What a wonder to feel the kick, hold them seconds after they're born...obedience, unconditional love, being together...I LOVE your list! Thank you for bringing more wonders to my mind. I love you!

whitney said...

Love it all! So true about being told "I love you" first by your kids (or "I luff ewe" as Ezra says:) and baby kicking. What a sweet, uplifting post!

The DeVito's said...

Hey Steph! I did get your card, thank you! Like I said, it's been crazy busy and I haven't even had a chance to write you back. BTW, I love your layout.

Coty said...

What a sweet post Stephanie...I agree on the "I love you" and just as much on the LAUNDRY!!! ugh!
love the post!

The DeVito's said...

I probably won't be able to go to the reunion because of the date. It's only 2 weeks after the baby is due and if I go over at all, it's way too close. I'm REALLY bummed about it. I was really looking forward to it. Are you going?

Mack Daddy said...

http://iammackdaddy.blogspot.com/
my blog go look

The DeVito's said...

Thanks Steph! I haven't had the energy to blog about it, but we ended up getting a Phil & Ted's Sport stroller. I LOVE it! We saw one in San Diego while we were there.

Melissa said...

That is a lot of things to LOVE!! Wow- they were really fun to read! It was fun seeing you guys at playgroup! I wish I could have talked more but I guess there is always the blog!