About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Today

Today, my baby got to play in the snow for the first time this year. She went out twice this morning. I had to get a couple of pictures even though I was bare legged and freezing! She insisted on wearing her dress coat. I couldn't resist because she just looked too darn cute in it to say no.


Today, I was driving and acting like a crazy in the car to this song. I was reminded of my sweet niece, Georgia, who said, "this song makes my bum wiggle!". I couldn't help but dance in my car, and yes, I looked like one of those moms driving down the road with carseats in the back. It was about then that I realized, "yea, I'm that cool.".

8 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Your daughter looks adorable!!! I wish we had some snow in FL...send some my way, will you?? ;)

The DeVito's said...

She looks so cute in her fancy coat in the snow! I didn't know it snowed in Texas! I'm so glad you posted something again.

whitney said...

Ahhh, what a beautiful girl! She's just so darn adorable in her little hat and coat. I'm shocked at the show. brrr!

holyoak said...

I want a copy of these pictures. What a classy lass! See you soon. So exciting!

Miriam said...

What darling pictures of your girl!

Alabama Apples said...

She's so cute!!! I can't wait to squeeze her up!! YOU had snow-ahhhh! craziness!! No snow this way, but my goobers sure think it is frigid here (uh, can we say high 50s...p-lease!). I love the song, and yes, you ARE that cool ;). Love you and CAN'T wait to see you!!!!!

Aubrey said...

Oh snow! I'm so jealous. Your little Ella is sooo cute and beautiful in her dress coat.

whitney said...

I love this song more and more the more I hear it (and that's a lot of mores :P). Now it also makes me think of you. :)