About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just What I Needed...

I was planning on more catching up with the whole Summer posts, but this quote caught my eye. If I remember correctly one of my sisters posted the You-Tube link to this talk, and I wanted to do something similar on my post but life got in the way and I didn't get to it. Anyway, I was reading a friend's blog and she has this as a header quote and it was so nice to read-the boost that I need. So, I thought I would share it.

"Don't give up. Don't you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. You keep your chin up. It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come. Some blessing come soon, some come late, some don't come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of... Jesus Christ, they come." ~ Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

8 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU! I needed that so much, you have no idea! ok- maybe you do being a mom yourself;) I am going to post this on my blog too! Maybe I can lift another mom!

Mamapierce said...

LOVE this quote. :D

whitney said...

Ahhh, thanks for the mid-week pick-me-up. Comforting words, for sure. I just love that quote!

Hannah-girl said...

Wow. That is EXACTLY what I needed today. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kylene said...

Thank you for this.

Alabama Apples said...

I love this quote. Thanks for the fab timing. :)

Chantel said...

Thank you for this!! I too was in need of hearing this.

holyoak said...

This holds true whether you are 24 or 54! Just keep swimming upward and as sure as you are underwater, you will indeed break the surface before you are completely out of oxygen. It builds lung capacity for the pure breath of life; eternal life!