About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Taylie's Story

I had planned on posting about my kiddos and some of the fun they've had the last couple weeks. I still plan on doing it...just not right now. Given the struggle I have been going through this week, I felt this post was needed. I hope that this helps this sweet girl and her family. I can't even imagine the pain and heartache they are suffering and if this post helps in some way then I'm happy to do it. Thank you, Kylene for getting the ball rolling. Check out Taylie's story here.

2 comments:

whitney said...

So sad! What a bright and happy little girl, though! She just shines.

Kylene said...

Thank you so much for posting this. Every link helps!