About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family Home Evening Fun

I have been having quite the "cooped-uped" feeling this month and this past Monday presented a wonderful excuse to get out of the house. Phillip and I decided to get out for FHE. There is this place in Stillwater called White Barn Estates...I think. I didn't know much about it, so we decided to check it out. Come to find out, it has paddle boats, putt-putt, a water-balloon area, inflatable jumpy-things, regular golf and more. It looked like a lot of fun, but a bit much for FHE. We found out that you could pay just to get into the water-balloon area, sand pit, and inflatables for 5 bucks a head. It was worth every penny. I was able to play-play with my kids and I had a blast. We all started out dry and clean and ended up sweaty and wet from the water-balloon fights. It was great. Even little Ella ended up getting wet during the water fighting. She would gasp when the water got her and then she would cheese-it. We all laughed so hard and really connected to eachother on a silly, giggly level. I think it was exactly what we all needed.
Cooper, Phillip and Ella in the water-balloon launch area.

Slip-slidin' down the inflatable obstacle course.

Phillip and Ella all wet after the playing was over.

All wet, tired and so satisfied with our fun.

12 comments:

Jules said...

What a fun time! You guys looked like you were totally enjoying every minute. Steph, your hair is so cute! Love it!

whitney said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...you have the most photogenic family I've ever seen in my life. It kills me! Someone brings out a camera and they all bust into poses like pros. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, we'll have to check it out sometime. Love the new blog background!

Chambers Clan said...

Wow, that last picture looked like it could have been in a studio! You guys sure look like a fun family. I know what you mean about feeling "cooped up". We love getting out too! Even if it's just for a little walk:)

Jess said...

Luv it! I had no idea White barn had so many fun things! Your blog is really cute!

Mamapierce said...

What a fun FHE! Tyler used to golf at that place, he loved it! :o)

Lively Luckinbills said...

The previous comments are so true! Your family is really photogenic. Looks like you had fun! If you feel like coming to Cushing and the water park, just let me know. I'd love to join you and get out of the house. I remember Phil saying that you liked to swim there.?.

The DeVito's said...

That last picture is darling!! I love your hair. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Coty said...

okay, did you say you got wet? well, your hair is still perfect...crazy! That totally looks like it was a blast. Yay for getting out of the house, and in this heat? water is the ticket huh!!!

Alabama Apples said...

I was going to say what Whitty said...you and your beautiful family kill me!!! It sounds like a blast. We'll have to try it out when I come sometime! I miss and love you all!!!

Melissa said...

Cute- I've always wanted to go there but it just "looks" expensive- do you know what I mean? But it sure looks fun now and we'll have to try it! 5 bucks isn't that bad. I love your pictures, you guys are adorable. You are positively picture perfect!

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest family in the world! We have always wanted to go golfing there but haven't so maybe we'll have to! thanks for breading the ice! You're awesome

Brooke said...

I love the pictures of your kids with you and Philip. They are great. And what a fun place to go. You are looking fabulous by the way!