About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today I was able to go to my boys' school in celebration of Mother's Day. Greyson, who's in kindergarten, presented me this list. I loved it. I love seeing how his mind works. Peeking into kids' thinking process, to me is insightful...and sometimes hilarious. I hope you enjoy it half as much as I did. Happy Mother's Day
~How old is your mother? Ugh...I think 29
~What is your mother's name? Stephanie Humphrey, but I call her Mom :)
~What does your mother look like? She has blonde hair, brown eyes, and she gots kinda blonde skin on her face
~What is your favorite food for your mother to cook? Ramen Noodles-they are pretty good
~What does your mother cook that you don't like? Green beans-they are juicy inside and green. It looks like poison to me.
~What special thing does your mother do for you? She plays tickle with me
~What does your mother do around your house? Cleans up and she sometimes makes my bed for me. She also looks pretty.
~What is your mother's favorite color? Pink-because it is kind of a girlish color
~If you could take your mother anywhere, where would you go? Alabama-her sister lives there and she can see baby Emme
~If you could buy your mother anything, what would you buy? A new necklace. She loves necklaces and dresses
Love,
Greyson

13 comments:

Jules said...

What adorable answers! I love the part that you love necklaces and dresses. =)

Cynthia Mann said...

How sweet! I love when kids answer surveys like this. Happy Mother's Day!

The DeVito's said...

That's so cute! From the mouth of babes!

Jenny said...

You've trained him well... now if he can just keep saying 29 every single year!

Alabama Apples said...

Oooh, my heart melted! I would have him bring you to me, too!!! What a sweetie. He gets extra hugs and kisses from auntie for that answer.

I LOVED the green bean answer...such a Grey-Grey way of saying things. I just can't imagine green beans being served in your house, though ;)

Darling picture! You make me sick...seriously, you make me sick with your picture-ability!

Lively Luckinbills said...

That was really cute. I think he knows you really well! It is interesting what kids pick up on even if we have never "told" them things like our favorite color. Beautiful picture!!

holyoak said...

That opicture reminds of Double Mac & Cheese! Very, very cute. You are lining them up. I still look at Ella's little scowl and chuckle...

Great survey questions and answers. I like the part about you looking pretty at home. Good Answer!

whitney said...

More Stephanie!?! I feel like such a glutton ;)

I loved Grey Grey's answers! Seriously, so great! He just made me laugh and giggle the whole post through. I had an extra loud laugh at his green bean description (like momma, like son ;). S...according to Greyson you waltz around in fabulous dresses and jewelry making ramen noodles and icky green beans.

...not that far from the truth, I'm guessing ;)

Maria said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing it.

Aubrey said...

Oh - what a sweet boy you have. And you are beautiful and you do kind of have "blonde" skin. The green bean comment still has me laughing.

sharon said...

wow your grayson really knows you! that is exciting, it means he really pays attention to you and your needs. he's going to make a great husband one day. Good job,Steph.

Gardners said...

He sure knows you, doesn't he? :) I love that he thinks you have blonde skin! I'm going to have to use that one the next time someone says I'm pale!

Carrie said...

That is really sweet!! What a cute little boy! I love how good kids listen and know what you like. My kids always give Brian ideas for presents. They know me pretty good!