About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Attention, Attention

To all my loyal and not so loyal readers out there:
I have not abandoned my blog, I repeat, I have not abandoned my blog. I will be posting soon as there has been a huge upheaval in my life (moving to Amarillo). I promise to have an updated blog soon. After all, there is always more to post then there is time, right?? ;)

Love,
Steph

9 comments:

The DeVito's said...

I can't wait to read all about your move. It sounded exciting on FB!

Alabama Apples said...

0hhh, I can't wait for a new post. I miss you and want to hear all the exciting and great and bad stuff. Love you lots! Hugs and kisses!!!

whitney said...

I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;) ;)

...house pics, I mean!

Coty said...

Anxiously awaiting your return...

Aubrey said...

OH, hope the move goes as smoothly as moves can go. Love your background by the way.

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing, today. A visit is definitely due.

Unknown said...

oh, and it's whitney. not spencer.

Gardners said...

Hi Stephanie! I'm branching out in my blogging. Yours is darling - is it okay if I'm a reader? I will send you an invitation to mine, but I think I need your email address. Miss you! Your great mom helped me so much yesterday with good advice when she came VTing.

Love, Mary

Carrie said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see a picture of the house and maybe even the inside??!!:-)