About Me

What We Believe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Widget_logo
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bonnie and Bonnie...or is it Thelma and Louise??

That's right folks, we have two little thieves in our midst. Thelma and Louise (a.k.a Georgia and Ella) can't keep out of my sister and my diaper bags! They not only can't keep their little paws out of all the goodies that they hold...their stealing is premeditated. They always go for the lipstick, lotion or hand sanitizer and wallet. Yep, I said wallet. Who feels comfortable with a 15 and 20 mos. old toddlers with their wallet??? Not me. They have put their heads together and they have come up with a plan to expedite their heist. Louise will start with taking said lipstick out and applying it and then digging her finger in (very important step...Mother will never want it after that), Thelma will then take the lotion and/or hand sanitizer and apply profusely. Next, Louise will take the wallet out of the diaper bag and remove all debit, library etc. cards. Thelma will then take the wallet and whatever remnants are left and then they bolt together with said contra ban (by then Mom has clued in on the heist). Did I mention they laugh in the face of Danger (a.k.a. Mom)???

Video of their last heist. Be forewarned...it's long....but who doesn't love a bit of mischief??

6 comments:

Lively Luckinbills said...

I watched the WHOLE thing. It was really entertaining! How fun that they all have each other to play with. Was your hand sanitizer empty, because Georgia sure had it upside down most of the time;)?

Mamapierce said...

How funny! They are adorable partners in crime!

Alabama Apples said...

I loved it!!! The boys perched on my lap as soon as they saw what I was watching. I love how adorable the girlies were. Little Scarlett has started having old man hair, I see. Does she look like Georgia did? I think so, but I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly. Defiant little girl (Georgia). I love how Ella gives you such a sweet smile as she giggles and runs away. What cuties. Georgia's hair has grown so much and Ez looked so grown up too! Thank you for posting this. It was even better than pictures since I got to see them in action. Golly I miss you all!!!

PS- you all really need to get a web cam-Jos and Gav both tried talking to the screen thinking you could hear them. :)

whitney said...

What naughty little girls! Although, I have to admit, they were *much* more cooperative than they usually are. Gotta love the tail hanging out of Georgia's pants the entire time. sigh.

PS-your camera does a really good job of sifting out the background noise. I was sure you'd be able to hear mom and me cackling the whole time.

whitney said...

PPS-good job on posting this so quickly. I'm verrry impressed at your stamina and dedication. Four gold stars for you.

Coty said...

This is too cute.
I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at the "runnin' with the contra ban" part...it just hit so close to home. Good thing they aren't quick enough to get to the toilet yet; I'm not so sure "cute" would be the proper term for it then...